Sunday 15 June 2014

The Bomber Jacket


I ordered a quilted bomber jacket online a couple of months ago and I have been loving it! It’s perfect for the English weather at this time of year when you want to cover up when it’s slightly breezy!


The one I picked up was from Boohoo, and it was relatively cheap so I was slightly worried about the quality, but given that I have worn it loads and loads it had been really good and shows hardly wear on the fabric.

I have had so many comments on it, and the softness of the fabric and I really think this was a good buy! I bought the jacket in grey as I thought it would go well with most things but it also comes in lilac and soft blue. I highly recommend this jacket!

What jackets have you been loving this spring/summer?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates by pipdig