Sunday 22 June 2014

DENIM

I have always thought of denim as a winter/autumn piece, as it is made out of quite a thick material and is great to keep you warm in the colder months. However, a while ago when the spring/summer range came into the shops, I picked up this denim dress from Topshop. It has taken me a while to get round to having the confidence to wear it, as it was a little bit out of my comfort zone.


















It’s made me realise that denim is great for Summer especially in dress form as it can keep you slightly warm but also cool at the same time! I love the feel of the denim material as it is not too rough and bulky, as denim can sometimes be. The structure of the dress is amazing too as it is not to body hugging but it’s comfortable and slightly baggy!

Denim Dress - Topshop (not on website, but I think it is still in store!)


Sometimes it's good to come a little bit out of our comfort zones, and try something new! 

What have you tried this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates by pipdig