Monday 30 March 2015

Minimalism

I bought this bag at the start of the year after I had been searching all year for a handbag, but none of them took my fancy! Of course I found loads that I loved but most bags were out of my price range...(why are we always somehow attracted to the most expensive?!) 






I then came across beauty when looking through the Topshop website! I love this bag and I think that it is a great size, not too big or too small, just perfect! I love how minimalistic this bag is in black but the gold detailing on the zip and handles adds effortless style. I love having two straps, with a choice of how to carry the bag. The long strap is detachable and so it is easy to adjust the bag at any time.

I was especially draw to the bag because of the colour. Even though I love colourful bags in pastels and bright colours, black goes with anything and everything and can be used throughout any season. 

Inside it is spacious which means that I am able to fit many of my essentials, such as a pad of paper, phone and any added extras. Although this bag is spacious, I wouldn't say that it is big enough or strong enough to be used as a school bag with really heavy books

However, this bag is perfect for a day-in, day-out use for both practicality and style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates by pipdig