Sunday 16 November 2014

The Capital

I took a visit to London during the holidays, which is one of my favourite places to visit! The shops, galleries, black cabs, red buses... 

I was actually visiting London for the art galleries for my art coursework, but I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do an outfit post!










I love Autumn, maybe not the weather but definitely the clothing and style, where you can get away with wearing comfy oversized knits and boots..

I wanted this outfit to be comfortable and warm more than anything, so this knitted jumper was perfect! These jeans are my everyday staple, quite literally. I think it can be said that Topshop do some of the best jeans at an affordable price, they are good quality and fit perfectly. If I could, I would most probably have them in every colour!

Again... these boots are my favourite shoes and I simply wear them all the time throughout A/W. 










What are your favourite Autumnal staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates by pipdig