Thursday 23 October 2014

The Perfect Pair

I'm back! Its been ages since my last post... I am sorry! It has been so busy, school work and everything & exams. :(  But anyway... here is a post for you!

I thought I would do a slightly different post, focussing on shoes. To be honest, I am much more of a clothes person than someone with loads of shoes... even though I probably have too many pairs! But I thought I would show you my favourite black shoes, which I will be getting a lot of wear out of, these coming months. 





Boots

I love these boots, they are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I have! They are easy to put on, and so you don't have to worry when you are in a rush to do up the laces or anything. I much prefer, ankle/biker style boots, as they are more my style than long boots. I bought these, I think last year and I have had so much wear out of these boots as they go so well with jeans, leggings and other long sleeved trousers and also shorts and skirts. They were roughly £80 pounds from Office... there are some really cool boots on their website and in store at the moment, so check them out!



Trainers

These are one of my favourite pairs of trainers at the moment. I mostly use them for running and other sports but they are also stylish, and with jeans they make the outfit look sporty and casual. Again, these are really comfortable but were not the cheapest, but a great investment for running and casual wear.


Pumps 

I love smart-casual shoes, as I really think they can change an outfit from casual to smart. I also really like the kind of slipper style and the snake skin pattern. These are perfect to wear for school, work or nights out. 



Heels
These were and still are, my first and only pair of heels. I am much more of a casual and comfortable person, and I only really get dressed up when needed. I thought these were a compromise because they are heels but the wedge is way more stable and comfortable for a party or special occasion. I was really surprised with these shoes, as they we only £20-£25 I think, and given the comfort and the wear I will get out of them, I guess money well spent?






Also check out my new instagram page, @herteenstylefashion for updates and post previews!

Feel free to leave post suggestions in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates by pipdig