Friday 18 July 2014

Holiday Looks - Summer 2014 #3




Gold Necklace - Topshop (Not on website, but may still be in store!)

This seems like I am a Topshop marketer or something... but I promise it’s just coincidence that all of the items except the shoes are from Topshop...!!

Anyway, I purchased this aline skirt quite a while ago, but I had never really been able to place it with anything to 'look right' but I think I have found the answer! The top I put it with was a crop top and it is so pretty and I love the scallop detailing along the edges of the top. I wore this necklace, as I thought the outfit colours were a little too plain so I added the gold to mix it up a bit. To finish this outfit off, I paired my plain navy Havaianas to make it seem more casual. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates by pipdig